Dec 15, 2022
There's a commonality between Brave Women at Work guests, they've all discussed the importance of mindset. If you don’t believe in yourself, you can’t be brave. And that’s what this show is all about.
My guest today, Dr. Zenobia Tantra, takes it a step further. Yes, mindset is essential, but it also is your overall energy. Zenobia is a dear friend and colleague. She is also a physical therapist specializing in pelvic floor therapy and an expert on chakras on how the state of our energy affects every area of our lives.
During my conversation with Zenobia, we discussed:
1. What the chakras are, and why we should care.
2. The solar plexus or power/self-confidence chakra and how we know when it’s out of balance
3. The heart chakra and knowing when this one is out of balance
4. And finally, the throat chakra and when do know when it’s off
5. What steps can we take to maintain chakra balance
Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Zenxuality - Dr. Zenobia Tantra's site: