Jan 12, 2023
Many of us start the new year with resolutions. And saving a certain amount, paying debt, or creating a financial or retirement plan may be on your resolution list.
My guest today, Mikelann Valterra, is Seattle's money coach. Mikelann helps women with their thoughts and feelings around money; after our conversation, I learned that how we feel about money, saving, debt, etc., has a lot to do with reaching our financial goals!
During my conversation with Mikelann, we discussed:
1. Why do women feel anxiety when it comes to money
2. Money fog and why we get trapped in it
3. Financial anxiety is not only about overspending; it can also be about money hoarding too
4. How to deal with golden handcuffs
5. The role money plays in relationships
6. The importance of women having a retirement plan
Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Mikelann Valterra site: https://www.seattlemoneycoach.com/