Jan 17, 2023
Today on the show, I have a special guest, Shelia Higgs Burkhalter.
Shelia and I met the last year while we were working on the Brave Women at Work: Stories of Resilience book. Shelia is an absolutely rockstar author, professional, and person, and I appreciate her time during today's episode.
During our conversation, we chatted about:
1. Shelia’s experience on the Brave Women at Work project
2. What she learned about herself, the ability to be vulnerable and share her story, and the publishing process as a whole
3. Hope Mueller and her boutique publishing company, Hunter Street Press
4. The upcoming Writers and Spa Retreat co-hosted by Brave Women at Work and C.L.I.M.B. Conferences
5. How this writers retreat is for all aspiring authors and is an excellent opportunity to meet and learn from other authors.
Brave Women at Work:
Brave Women at Work Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Shelia Higgs Burkhalter Coaching: https://shiggsbcoaching.com/
Shelia Higgs Burkhalter LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sheliahiggsburkhalter
Writers and Spa Retreat – C.L.I.M.B. Conferences: C.L.I.M.B. - Hunter Street Press (hopey.net)