Jan 26, 2023
Here’s a fact about me. I’m a nerd for making a list and setting a plan. How about you? Planning is not making a resolution. It’s putting pen to paper, setting goals, and executing.
My guest today, Anna Runyan, is the founder and CEO of Classy Career Girl, a career and leadership coaching platform for women. Anna and I met through another colleague in the personal development space.
When I met Anna, I knew I had to have her on the show. Two of her superpowers are her planning tools and the systems she creates not only for herself but for her clients.
During my conversation with Anna, we discussed:
1. Her thoughts on her quarterly and annual planning process
2. How often Anna revisits and reviews her plan
3. The roadblocks to successful planning
4. The affirmations that we can use daily to help us with our plan execution
5. The systems that Anna uses to run her business that we can use if we have a corporate job, a business, or both
6. Her 2023 Planning Workshop, which is an evergreen course you can take at any time if you are eager to build your own personal or professional plan
Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Classy Career Girl:
Classy Career Girl - https://www.classycareergirl.com/
Classy Career Girl Planning Workshop: https://www.classycareergirl.com/planningworkshop-fp