Oct 13, 2022
If you had told me that I would be at my book signing a year ago, I would have told you to get out of town. Writing a book was always a dream, but I always put it in the “someday” category.
Well, now it is a reality! I just completed my first book signing, and it was a humbling and joyful experience. I’m here to tell you as living proof that you can do whatever you want to do.
Whether writing a book, starting a business, or pivoting to a new career, you’ve got this! This fits right into my conversation with my guest today, Liz Brunner.
Liz has had a fantastic arc in her career and is yet another example of a woman who took bold and brave actions in her career to discover her next chapter.
During my conversation with Liz, we covered:
1. Finding and connecting the patterns in our professional and personal lives
2. How these patterns can inform our next chapters and how no skills or experiences are truly wasted
3. What drove Liz to write her book, Dare to Own You
4. What it was like for Liz to be in the public year for over 20 years
5. How to craft an elevator pitch and why it is important to have at the ready
6. And much more.
Brave Women at Work: https://bravewomenatwork.com/
Brave Women at Work Community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bravewomenatwork
Brunner Communications: https://lizbrunner.com/
Brunner Academy: https://www.brunneracademy.com/
Dare to Own You: Taking Your Authenticity and Dreams into Your Next Chapter - ttps://www.amazon.com/Dare-Own-You-Authenticity-Chapter/dp/B09PC719ZK/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3AZSPUH32RW5T&keywords=dare+to+own+you&qid=1664318534&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIxLjA4IiwicXNhIjoiMC41OSIsInFzcCI6IjAuNjMifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=dare+to+own+you%2Caps%2C111&sr=8-1 15% off all Brunner Academy: BESTYOU